Wednesday 1 July 2020

The ship

                          

As George spoke the magic word, the ship’s sails started to flutter as if a strong breeze blew through the room. He loved this moment, seeing his creations come to life. He started to work all day and night. Every morning he would switch his pencil with another one moving his pencil, sounding like brushing your hair. He started thinking digital, the  ship shading, he loved the way it started to look as he put long white flags across the ship then the door slightly opened and a chill of excitement went right through him. He felt like  fresh air gave him a fresh idea. The next morning he felt like he had more art he wanted to do, so he decided to sketch something  else so he went to his table and started sketching  but then he got an idea so he decided to draw a beautiful artwork of his Family. He was going to draw his dad Hayden, his mum Lucy and his sisters Sarah and Olivia and he drew him himself. George put the drawing in a lock up safe with a code on it  and now he will be a famous artist. I would draw a Bunny because I have always wanted to have a Bunny and I know how to draw Bunnies.

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Fahtima. My name is Alofa. My first impression for this story is wow. You have amazed me with your descriptive language! I have a question for you: If you could draw anything that would come alive, what would it be? Thank you for sharing your learning with us.
    Blog you later.
    Alofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora, Alofa thank you for committing on my blog and if I can draw anything and it will come alive I will draw a bunny. Thanks For you comment bye.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Milana in room 24. I really like your poem
    it was hard for you to compose Do you like bunnies ?????
    where did you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do like bunnies but I do not know were my teacher got the picture. Thanks for committing on my blog what is you favorite animal and do you like bunnies bye.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.